jueves, 16 de abril de 2020

Ingles Niños 5 - Villa Mercedes.

Today is Thursday, 16th. 2020.
Today is sunny. 🌞

Hey there! How are you?






Today we are going to work with Past Simple.






📗Copy on your notebooks.📖

PAST SIMPLE - TO BE 
💣Was y Were es lo que para nosotros ERA o ESTABA
Siempre se usa para hablar del pasado.

I was tired = Yo estaba cansado                              You were babies = Ustedes eran bebes
He was sleepy = El estaba con sueño                     We were angry = Nosotros estabamos                                                                                     enojados
She was happy = Ella era feliz                                 They were friends = Ellos eran amigos
It was a caveman = Eso era un cavernicola

⛳Be careful🚫
For I - HE - SHE - IT : we use WAS
For YOU - WE - THEY : we use WERE


1) Complete and copy on your workbooks.
  • Tina  at home yesterday.
  • He  happy.
  • Robert and Stan  Garry's friends.
  • You  very busy on Friday.
  • They  in front of the supermarket.
  • I  in the museum.
  • She  in South Africa last month.
  • Jessica and Kimberly  late for school.
2) Complete
Yesterday...
I  at school.
You  hungry.
He  working.
She  in bed.
It  tired.
We  playing.
You  sad.
They  singing


3. Complete
Our cat  smiling.
I  in Paris.
The pupils  learning.
Your bike  new.
My sister  dancing.


4. Complete with the correct full form of the to be past
 Full formsShort forms
I
You
He
She
It
We
You
They
  
Todas las actividades deben estar realizadas en la pagina y luego copiadas en el cuaderno.

Ok Kids! You've got lot of work to do. 
That's all for today!
Enjoy your weekend!
2) Complete2) Complete



2 comentarios: